top of page

Permit Services

Construction Signs

Building Permits 

   Our team can assist you when you are taking on a one-family or two-family residential project.   We also assist with

commercial projects, solar, demolition, raze and after-hours permits.

Public Right-of-Way Permits

 We provide assistance for clients applying for a Public Space Permit whenever you intend to occupy, construct and/or install in or on publicly owned property between the property lines of a street, park, or other public property (including roadway, tree space, sidewalk, or parking between such property lines.)

Special Events Permits

Need assistance preparing for a special event such as a parade, block party, or public assembly?  Let our team help guide you through the process.

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
bottom of page